Description of High carbon Steel Hole Saws:
Material: made by Hardened and tempered alloy steels, for longer life.
Applications: For cutting in hardwood, PVC, plywood, plastics, wall board and soft metals up to 3/4'' deep.
- Heat Treated Carbon Steel, Hardened teeth for safety and Durability, Precision sharpened teeth for smooth cuts,
- Teeth are precision sharpened to produce smooth cuts,
- Safety and longer life,
- Less vibration/shatter resistant,
- All the drilling holes and cutting areas are smooth and flat with no burr, and the degree of being straight and curve is perfect,
- Can be used in portable electric or pneumatic tools, vertical drill machines, and other machine tools.
12 PCS Carbon Steel Hole Saw Set Containing:
- Hole saws: 3/4" (19mm), 7/8" (22mm), 1" (25mm), 1-1/8" (29mm), 1-1/2" (38mm), 1-3/4" (44mm), 2" (51mm), 2-1/2" (64mm), 3" (76mm);
- 2pcs of arbors: 3/8" hex;
- 1pc of hex wrench.