Description of High carbon Steel Hole Saws:
Material: made by Hardened and tempered alloy steels, for longer life.
Applications: For cutting in hardwood, PVC, plywood, plastics, wall board and soft metals up to 3/4'' deep.
- Heat Treated Carbon Steel, Hardened teeth for safety and Durability, Precision sharpened teeth for smooth cuts,
- Teeth are precision sharpened to produce smooth cuts,
- Safety and longer life,
- Less vibration/shatter resistant,
- All the drilling holes and cutting areas are smooth and flat with no burr, and the degree of being straight and curve is perfect,
- Can be used in portable electric or pneumatic tools, vertical drill machines, and other machine tools.
28 PCS Carbon Steel Hole Saw Set Containing:
- Hole saws: 3/4"(19mm), 7/8"(22mm), 1-1/8"(29mm), 1-1/2"(38mm), 1-3/4"(44mm), 2"(51mm), 2-1/2"(64mm), 3"(76mm), 3-1/2"(89mm), 4"(102mm);
- 3 pcs Arbors;
- 1 pc hex key wrench;
- 1 pc drive plate;
- 2 pcs wood flat bits;
- 3 pcs twist drill bits;
- 3 pcs wood drill bits;
- 3 pcs percussive drill;
- 1 pc steel brush.